Our COVID 19 Policy
Keeping you safe as we transition back to in-person events
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- We have kept an hour free between all events in each venue so that you can move freely in and out of events.
- One-way systems may be in place in our venues. Please follow these as directed by our stewards.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use around all venues.
- Doors may be pinned open to minimise touch-points and maximise airflow.
How you can help us stay safe
- Please do not attend an in-person event if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 or are showing symptoms.
- Face coverings are not obligatory, but do please feel free to wear one if you feel more comfortable.
- Please remain as socially distanced as possible while in communal spaces.
Do you have a question?
We’re really excited to be returning to an in-person festival, but understand that you may have questions.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
It would be lovely to see you.