Our COVID 19 Policy
Keeping you safe as we transition back to in-person events
How you can help us stay safe
- Please do not attend an in-person event if you or anyone in your household have COVID-19 or are showing symptoms.
- Please wear a face covering while inside at any of our venues.
- Please remain as socially distanced as possible while in communal spaces.
- Please use the NHS COVID-19 app QR codes on display at our venues to check into the building for contact tracing.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- We’re spacing out audience seating to ensure everyone can be socially distanced. This may mean that groups will be split.
- One-way systems may be in place in our venues. Please follow these as directed by our stewards.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use around our venues.
- Doors may be pinned open to minimise touchpoints and maximise airflow.
Got a question?
We’re really excited to be returning to in-person events, but understand that you may have questions.
If you’ve got any questions about coming to one of our events, please get in touch.
It would be lovely to see you.